Tutorial for editing pages
1. Go to http://unbelievabletruth.ca/wp-admin
2. Login with the username and password that you were given.
3. From the dashboard, go to Pages > All Pages.
4. Scroll to the page you want to edit and click on the View link.
5. On the top of the page, there is a black bar with a link that says ‘Enable Visual Builder’. Click on that link.
6. Scroll down to the text and click on the place you want to edit. An editing box should appear.
7. When you are done editing the text, click on the purple circle with 3 dots.
8. Click on the blue Save Draft button.
9. Click on the ‘Exit visual builder’ link. You can now view it as it would look to others.